Terms and Conditions
- To transmit via or through the Website any information, data, text, images, files, links, or software except in connection with your authorised use of this Website;
- Introduce to the Website viruses or any code which interferes or tampers with any component of this Website
- Obtain unauthorised access to any computer system;
- Impersonate any other person;
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address;
- Tamper with any component of this Website;
- Conduct fraudulent activities;
- Collect, process or disclose any information regarding other users of the Website, regardless of whether or not the information is publicly visible.
All content on the Website including, but not limited to, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photographs and others (collectively, the “Content”), the trade dress of the Website and any and all trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to Mama’s Choice, and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Singapore.
Nothing contained on the Website may be construed as granting any right or license to use, copy or imitate any Content or trademarks, service marks and logos without the prior written consent of Mama’s Choice. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content, trademarks, service marks and logos.
Each registration is for a single user only. Upon registration, you will input your first name, last name, email address, date of birth and choose a password (collectively, your “Particulars”), or sign in via your Facebook account or Google account. You may not share accounts, deliberately falsify your Particulars or impersonate another person by using their Particulars. We reserve the right to cancel, restrict or suspend your account and access to the Website without any liability whatsoever, in the event of abuse.
When creating your account, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is accurate, truthful, complete and lawful. You acknowledge and represent that you will maintain the accuracy of such information and update the information as and when necessary. Updated personal particulars are important for us to be able to process customer service issues, maintain the ability to process your checkout, or deliver goods to the right address.
You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your account, for all use of the Website by you or anyone else using your Particulars, for preventing any unauthorised use of your Particulars and for maintaining the confidentiality of your Particulars. You shall not use the account of another member at any time, or disclose your password to any third party. Please notify us immediately if you have reason to suspect a breach, theft or impersonation of your Particulars.
- Processing your application and registration of your membership and to ascertain if you are eligible for discounts or promotions;
- To conduct market research and analysis, such as tracking pages visited to improve your user experience on our Website;
- Direct marketing through voice calls, text messages, email and direct mail (You have the option to withdraw this consent at any time by unsubscribing from marketing communications);
- Payment and/or credit control purposes;
- Notifying you of changes to our policies or services which may affect you;
- Responding to queries and feedback;
- Identification and website access;
- Maintaining and updating your membership details;
- Informing you of new Website and Mama’s Choice developments and updates.
Terms of Sale
The action of placing an order means that you are offering to purchase a product subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders placed are subject to stock availability and confirmation of the order price.
To contract with Mama’s Choice, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a recognised bank. We use Adyen as our payment platform, which accepts several payment methods, such as but not limited to: Visa and Mastercard. We regret to inform you that we do not accept other payment methods at this time, though we have endeavoured to encompass all of the widely used payment systems. Mama’s Choice reserves the right to refuse any request made by you for any reason. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the bank account and/or the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Product(s).
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email is an acknowledgement which does not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
2. Pricing and Stock Availability
Errors may occur despite our best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate. If we discover an error in the price of any Product which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will automatically cancel the order to protect your interests. If you decide to cancel your purchase, but have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Prices listed on our products page are inclusive of GST. Unless stated otherwise in a promotion, delivery charges will be applicable and clearly stated at the checkout.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure all products are up-to-date to provide you the best user experience possible, the Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that we believe to have been based on information on the Product(s) that may contain errors, including, but not limited to, errors, out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card through our payment platform Adyen. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will only be debited once the order has been accepted and shipped.
4. Order Confirmation and Official Invoice
Upon confirmation of your order, we will send you a confirmation email to the email address provided, which will include the purchase price of the Product(s) inclusive of GST. Mama’s Choice will provide a hardcopy of the official tax invoice and include it in the same package containing the purchased Product(s).
Tracking will not be provided by Mama’s Choice, however it may be provided by a third-party courier if you have chosen to have your package delivered via registered mail. We endeavour to deliver our packages in a timely manner, and will do our best to respond to inquiries on the status of your shipping package through our customer service channels.
Customer satisfaction is our priority. Mama’s Choice will accept product returns for the following reasons:
- Product was received damaged
- Product does not work due to a defect. This excludes damage which has occured due to natural disasters and/or negligence of third parties, such as but not limited to couriers and package recipients. You are required to provide proof of product damage, and we will conduct a quick investigation before deciding upon the outcome.
- The product does not match the specifications of what was ordered. Please provide us with your order confirmation and receipt when making a claim.
- Product has expired. If we have accidentally shipped you an expired product, it may have lost its efficacy and we strongly advise you to return it to us, so that we can provide you with a more effective replacement
Products may be returned within 7 working days from the date of receiving the product.
How to return the product:
- Please fill in the product return form by clicking here. You acknowledge and agree that product return claims which have been returned without prior submission of the product return form will not be processed.
- Pack the product and paste the return slip. If the slip is missing, you may download it here and paste it onto the packaging.
- We will send replacement items as soon as they have arrived in our warehouse.
Should you still be unsatisfied with our products, we will consider refunds on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to do so at our discretion.
You agree to hold yourself responsible for all text, images, and all other forms of data communication, collectively known as User Generated Content (henceforth referred to as “UGC”) that you transmit or submit to, through, or in connection with use of the Website. Such UGC includes reviews, ratings, and information that you publicly display on your profile. You assume all the risks associated with your UGC. You warrant that your UGC does, and will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property and that you own, or have been granted necessary permissions to use and authorise the use of the UGC. You should refrain from using UGC which is defamatory, false, infringing, offensive, harassing, obscene, or otherwise unlawful, as you may expose yourself to associated ramifications. Mama’s Choice is not responsible for your UGC, and while we encourage you to interact with our Website and produce UGC, we also advise you to use discretion and discernment as you are ultimately responsible for them.
In addition, you agree that:
- you grant to Mama’s Choice a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, and create derivative works from your UGC;
- you grant to Mama’s Choice all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your UGC as governed by the PDPA laws of Singapore, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Website;
- you grant to Mama’s Choice all rights necessary to take action to prevent the subsequent collection, display, processing and distribution of your Content by any other party;
- you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- Mama’s Choice will screen and review all UGC posted by our users to the Website to ensure a safe and healthy experience for all users;
- Mama’s Choice may, in our sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- The reviews and ratings which you have provided are your own, and do not reflect the views of Mama’s Choice, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
While we constantly moderate the UGC uploaded to the website to ensure that all UGC complies with the guidelines as mentioned above, you agree that you shall not hold Mama’s Choice liable for any UGC uploaded to the site, regardless of whether or not it is in breach of the aforementioned guidelines.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Mama’s Choice, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site be liable to any user of the site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the site or any information contained thereon or stored or maintained by Mama’s Choice, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if Mama’s Choice should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Mama’s Choice, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site have any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with the loss of any data or information contained in your account or otherwise stored by or on behalf of Mama’s Choice.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, Products, UGC, trademarks, logos and services available through the Website. In the event that this limitation of liability is not permitted by Singapore law, the preceding paragraph shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by said law.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Mama’s Choice disclaims all warranties of any kind, including the implied guarantees of fitness or effectiveness for a particular purpose with respect to the products and services listed on the Website. Mama’s Choice expressly disclaims all liability for product defect or failure, inefficacy of the product despite following usage guidelines, product misuse or modification and/or abuse. We strongly advise you to read the product ingredient description closely, as Mama’s Choice shall not be liable for any allergic reactions or intolerance to the Products. The ingredient description used in each of our products is available next to the product page itself on this Website.
Services and website pages
Mama’s Choice shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the services we provide and/or any page of this Website.
The data and information on this Website, especially on our blog, are of an informational nature, and shall not in any way be deemed to constitute an offer or provision of expert advice. While we endeavour to ensure that facts are appropriately cited by credible sources, we shall not be liable for their accuracy. You should, at all times, consult a qualified expert to obtain advice and/or independent verification of the information and data obtained herein before acting upon it. You agree not to hold us responsible for any outcomes or consequences arising as a result of acting upon any content stated within our Website, including but not limited to: Blog posts. Furthermore, an arrangement made between you and a third party as a result of visiting our Website remains your sole responsibility. Mama’s Choice will not be held for any relationship, interaction or transaction between you and a third party, and we do not endorse or approve any products or services advised by a third party.
This Website contains links to other websites on the Internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such websites, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality or any other aspect of any linked website. In no event shall any reference to a third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any third party product or service.
Customer and Agency Relationship
No agency, partnership, joint-venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended, exists or is created between Mama’s Choice and any user or merchant.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any legal notices shall be served on Mama C Global Pte. Ltd. via mail, to 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #01-04/05, Singapore 139951 (to Mama’s Choice) or to the email address provided to us by you during registration (to you). Notice shall be deemed given 48 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. In such a scenario, you acknowledge and consent to our use of your personal data provided in your registration to contact you through other means, including but not limited to: phone calls, texts, and direct mail.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Facebook app data deletion request
- Go to Your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click ” Setting “.
- Then, go to ” Apps and Websites” and you will see all of your Apps activities.
- Select Mamaschoice
- Click ”Remove” button.
- Your Facebook data will be requested to be deleted from our website